Thank you to the following companies and organizations that offer scholarships to attend the 2017 Economic Development Course in Pennsylvania. Please review the qualification and submission requirements for each scholarship carefully before applying.
Jon A. Ritter Foundation Scholarship
1. Applicants must be a current member of the Pennsylvania Economic Development Association (PEDA)
2. Private sector (for profit) applicants are not eligible for this scholarship.
3. Please complete the Ritter Scholarship Form and submit all requested materials to the Ritter Foundation by October 4, 2017.
First Energy Scholarships (up to 3 scholarships available)
1. Applicants must work for an organization in the First Energy service territory.
2. Individuals applying need to be involved in economic development responsibilities in the First Energy service territory.
3. Please complete the First Energy Scholarship Form and submit all requested materials to Nicole Sturges (EDC Course Administrator) at firstname.lastname@example.org by October 27, 2017.